About Us: Cryopeak is a customer centric company providing safe and reliable Liquefied Natural Gas (“LNG”) solutions enabling our customers make a safe and successful transition to natural gas saving fuel cost and reducing emissions. Our services include equipment supply, procurement, transportation, onsite support and service. Cryopeak is headquartered in Richmond BC.
The Position: Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring and developing project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Project procurement management; issuing tenders, evaluating bids, issuing purchase orders and contracts as required
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 3 years of related experience in a coordination support role
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be an asset
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient computer skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in MS Project an asset
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel Nationally and potentially Internationally