Position: Professional Driver | Full Time Position
Job Description: Cryopeak is looking for an experienced Full-Time driver to haul LNG from BC to different mines and communities in Northern BC, Yukon & North West Territories. Operating from a base in Fort Nelson, BC, Cryopeak is operating state of the art equipment and is offering a competitive compensation package. Cryopeak is committed to efficiency, safety and compliance and is looking for drivers that can help fulfill this mandate.
• Successful applicants will have at least 5 years driving experience with semi-trailers and have dangerous goods experience.
• Professional Approach to Safety & Transportation
• Team player, cares for colleagues and customers
• Positive hardworking attitude
• Class 1 Driver’s License
• Clean Driving Record and Driver’s Abstract
• Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software
• Recent TDG certification will be an asset.
• Cryopeak will provide its training program to the successful candidate
• Drivers should be prepared to be away on multi-day trips to remote locations.
• This is a year-round employment opportunity
• Be a team player, with a safety-first attitude.
• Must be legally able to work in Canada and haul dangerous goods under a
multijurisdictional fleet licence
• No relocation package is available for this position
• COVID 19; candidate must be fully immunized and can show proof of the same
• Union position. Employees are required to maintain good standing with Teamsters Local 213
• 8 hour shift
• driving semi-trailers: 5 years (preferred)
• dangerous goods: 5 years (preferred)
• Class 1 License (preferred)