About Cryopeak LNG Solutions Corporation: Cryopeak a leading distributor of LNG in Canada and provides equipment for production, transportation, onsite storage and dispensing. Cryopeak has recently constructed and is operating a New LNG Production Facility in Fort Nelson, BC. This project marks an important milestone for energy supply to Northern Canada. It allows communities and remote industries to secure a lower cost and a more environmentally sustainable fuel source. Cryopeak is ISO 9001 certified and has emergency response plans approved by Transport Canada. Cryopeak was founded in 2012 and is a portfolio company of BP Energy Partners, LLC. More info: www.cryopeak.com
The Benefits of LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) as a Fuel Source
LNG makes a difference. Not only is LNG cost effective and easy to Transport, but LNG is also not emission intensive like other energy sources. It is also a high quality, purer gas in comparison to normal pipeline gases. LNG is one of the cleanest and safest fuels. It is also very versatile in several sectors as an alternative source of clean fuel, displacing energy sources such as diesel and coal. Being a part of the LNG industry is exciting in that it promotes the benefits of LNG that cannot be ignored:
- Cost Effective
- Clean- when cooled, natural gas becomes LNG and is a cleaner fuel source to oil-based fuels, making it an environmentally responsible choice.
- Safe-LNG is non-explosive or flammable in its liquid state.
Position: Fleet Logistics Specialist| Calgary, AB| Full Time Position M-F 8:00-5:00
1. Fleet Coordination and Scheduling:
- Coordinate the deployment and scheduling of trucks and trailers in accordance with client requirements and operational capacity.
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure timely loading and unloading of cargo.
2. Logistics Planning and Optimization:
- Develop and implement effective logistics strategies to optimize fleet performance and minimize costs.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to fleet logistics to identify areas for improvement.
3. Regulatory Compliance:
- Knowledge of relevant provincial, federal, international and local regulations governing LNG transportation and ensure compliance in all fleet operations.
- Prepare and submit necessary documentation and reports to regulatory authorities. (IFTA, NSC Carrier)
- Responsible to Manage Fleet insurance including all units coverages and renewals
- Responsible to manage all regulatory inspections annual and 5 year
4. Vendor Management:
- Liaise with suppliers, service providers, and contractors to ensure timely provision of necessary resources for fleet operations.
- Negotiate contracts, evaluate performance, and make recommendations for improvements.
5. Risk Management:
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to ensure safe and secure operations of the LNG personnel & fleet.
- Respond promptly and effectively to emergencies and incidents involving the fleet.
6. Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate records and generate regular reports on fleet performance, fuel consumption, and other relevant metrics.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for operational enhancements.
7. Training and Development:
- Conduct training sessions for fleet personnel on safety protocols, best practices, and compliance requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure a high level of competency within the fleet team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Studies, or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in logistics or a related industry.
- Strong knowledge of international shipping regulations, handling procedures, and safety protocols.
- Proficient in using fleet management software and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Professional certification in Logistics or related field.
- Experience with LNG carriers and terminals.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.